Parent Teacher Meeting for the month of December will be on 18th December 2021.Read More
Welcome to an Educational Institution that aims to set a benchmark for others. DNYANADA ENGLISH SCHOOL is promoted by ‘Radhakrishna Foundation’ established in 2010.
The school looks to providing an education that promotes intellectual freedom, teaches
Best features provided by us
RED HOUSE Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, strength, power, determination as well as pass…
1) Transport The school has outsourced its transport facilities. They have various routes on which they operate and…
Basic requirement to be in Dnyanada: Education must be from an English medium school preferably. Should be…
Read our circular
1. Apart from cash /cheque payment additional facility for payment of school fee & bus fee through NET – BANKING may be availed by parents at STATE BANK OF INDIA for following A/c
(Term, Other fee, Tuition Fee) : A/c No. 31204136644
Bus : A/c No : 31204134954
IFSC code – SBIN0003449.
Promotions to upper class are granted on the basis of the whole year’s performance of the student . The final examination only is not a promotion examination. Hence, the importance of regularity in attendance, well discipline, performance in various exams etc ,is considered. There fore student should perform consistently throughout the year in all areas.
1. All Student are expected to be present at school campus as per the time table prescribed by the school.
2. Prayer must be said with respect , devotion and discipline.
3. Every student must have a copy of his/her school diary and I card with him/her and must bring it to the school every day.
4. The School stresses on punctuality, regular attendance & discipline.
5. Politeness & Good Manners will be expected from all student amongst each other & towards all members of staff.
6. Obedience to instruction given by teachers & other members of staff is essential.
7. Discipline is an integral part of the learning process.
8. The School lays as much emphasis on character formation as on excellence in all school subjects.
9. Students must help to keep the school premises, including toilets clean & pleasant.
10. Only English should be spoken within the school premises.
11. While moving to Class and from class to class, pupils should march silently in line.
12. Student should have respect for school property. They should not damage school furniture/ write or draw on the walls/ scratch or spoil desks or chairs. Avoid wastage of drinking water and also keep toilets clean.
13. Playing in the class room is prohibited .
14. Any damage to school property will have to be compensated either individually or in common.
15. Nobody should damage things which belong to other students .
16. The school will not be responsible for goods lost. It is not allowed to bring valuables ( like expensive watches, gold ornaments etc.) to school. If brought, may be confiscated.
17. Parents and Guardians of the student should contact the teachers on the Parent Teacher Meeting days only to know the progress of their wards.
Meet our Management
FACTS & FIGURES
More about us
NEWS AND UPDATES
HERE YOU CAN GET RECENT UPDATES FROM US
Grow With Dnyanada Family
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Press Release